The ASA – ANJE Start-up Accelerator has a maximum duration of 2 months (May and June 2015) and covers the 4 sequential phases which generically correspond to the common process of evolution of a business idea for a start-up:
Phase 1: Launching the Call by means of an on-line application form:
- Open Call Period: 13 – 26/04/2015
- Publication of results (30 applications): 30/04/2015
Phase 2: Workshop introducing the Lean Start-up methodology and selection of 10 teams/projects that will move on to the next phase.
- Workshop date: 05, 06, 12, 13, 19, 20 and 26/05/2015
- Publication of results (10 teams/projects): 26/05/2015
Phase 3: Six-week acceleration programme at ANJE in Porto – Portugal for 10 teams/start-ups, maximum 30 participants.
- Start-up acceleration period: 27/05/2015 to 30/06/2015
- Location: ANJE, Rua Paulo Gama, 4169-006 Porto
- Stages of acceleration:
- Tune [Present on Reflection Day]
- Build [Present on Prototype Day]
- On Stage [Present on DemoDay – final]
Each of these STAGES lasts about 2 weeks, with the total of the acceleration lasting six weeks .
- Tune: define the business model, define the market, confirm all of the projections and ideas applying “Lean Methodologies”.
- Build: construct/improve/change the product based on market confirmation and the business model.
- On Stage: prepare the growth, strategies for growth and market penetration and prepare everything for the grand finale presentation (DemoDay) at the Conference on Technical Entrepreneurship.
Phase 4: Entrepreneurship Conference
- DemoDay will be a 5-minute presentation, with slides/video for each start-up and panels to debate the latest technological trends and emerging markets.
- Date: june 2015